Friday 22 March 2013

Evaluation Draft: 7. Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?




I think that by comparing my preliminary work to my final magazine shows how my skills have developt throughout the planning, research and making of my magazine.
Even though I have used the same backdrop on each shoot, I can definitely tell that my final magazine's images are of a better quality as I have learnt from my preliminary that lights are an important aspect to consider when taking photographs.
I think that I have learnt how to make my magazine layouts more aesthetically pleasing, by using different colour schemes which compliment the content of the pages. I have learnt the importantace of choosing the correct font to suit the genre of the magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Think about the finer detail i.e.: layout, font, colour, images, design etc Add a bit more detail.

    ReplyDelete