Tuesday 5 February 2013

Class Feedback

After presenting my 25 word pitch in class I received some feedback. 
Most of the feedback I received was positive, the genre that I have chosen to tailor my magazine around interested some people, yet everyone had different music tastes so theres evidence that this magazine may not be for everyone, only my target audience.
Someone suggested that my target age (16-25) was too small, I think that I am going to extend my age range to 15-30, this will help to sell the magazine to a wider audience.
Out of the three names I suggested, Awe and Place got the most interest and discussion around, I was told by one of my teachers that the name 'Unplugged' was overused. I think that Awe and Place do not have much to do with music, yet with AWE i can make it stand for 'Acoustic Weekly Entertainment' or something like that. 
The Fly magazine cover that a included as an image with a close up image of the artist attracted a lot of interest and I was told that an image like this, with the artist's eyes standing out would definitely suit a magazine like the one I am planning to produce.
Overall, the class feedback has been very useful in my planning of my magazine. It has helped me to decide on a name, and made me think about potential shots for my magazine's cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment