Monday 28 January 2013

Fonts

For the headlines, I have chosen bold fonts with an artistic quality, as it would suit my magazine's genre and appeal to the target audience.
I think my favorite font is probably the calendar font. This stands out much more than the others, yet I am not sure that this suits the magazines genre as it is quite boring.
I think Bandgla and Gabriola stands out as well, they are bold and clear yet they aren't as square as calendar.
For Sub-Headings and the article's text, I think a basic, less artistic font would be easier and clearer to read.
I like typewriter fonts like Courier, yet I think texts like this may be more suitable for headlines and subheadings than an article as it could not be as readable as the other fonts I have looked at like News Gothic or Lucida.

No comments:

Post a Comment